We’re looking for a Research Analyst/Associate to help us accomplish our mission to serves as waste management leaders in public health, environmental stewardship and safety through innovative waste programs.
implement effective data management practices for all projects.
· A Master’s degree in environmental health, public health other related discipline and a minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience
· Knowledge of and experience with quantitative and qualitative research design and analytic methods
· Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to convey findings to broader audiences and the ability to develop visually compelling reports
· Proficiency in SPSS, Stata, R, SAS, or similar statistical package
· Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to create and maintain working relationships
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office & familiarity/experience with GIS or other mapping software
· Remote position with willingness to travel
Preference given to:
· Haitian-Creole and/or French
EcoRenew Solutions is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, individuals with disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Application Deadline : December 1, 2020
Send CV and cover letter to : firstname.lastname@example.org with job description title in the subject area